- Increased safety to pedestrians by removing them from heavy car traffic areas
- An increase in the use of public transportation
- ADA accessibility
- Adds aesthetic appeal to surrounding area
- Provides increased accessibility to retail merchants
- A potential increase in property values, sales, and revenue
The experienced staff at Turn-Key Tunneling allows you the opportunity to have your own “turn-key” pedestrian tunnel. Our in-house Professional Engineer can design your pedestrian tunnel to your specifications or custom design a tunnel to your unique application. Most pedestrian tunnel designs range from 7 ft. to over 16 ft.
Turn-Key Tunneling recently completed two 15 ft. pedestrian tunnels in the borroughs Malvern, PA and Glenolden, PA. The pedestrian tunnel in Malvern was built under a live Amtrak rail lines with trains going upwards of 80 MPH! The pedestrian tunnel was critical to improving pedestrian safety in close proximity to a heavily traveled road and the convenient access to City of Philadelphia.
The pedestrian tunnel in Glenolden, PA was completed at grade and connected two portions of a highly active community park.